What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?
In it's clinical form, CBT is a therapy that enables you to identify defective thinking patterns and behaviour processes.
CBT has become overwhelmingly accepted as the best way to treat social anxiety and performance-related panic attacks.
CBT is an action-based mix of:
With CBT we go straight to the engine room of our thinking and behaviour processes. Why?
Anxiety Sorted, CBT & You
CBT can be exceptionally effective in a one-on-one coaching relationship. With Anxiety Sorted, we focus on:
Creating the Outcomes You Need
- By identifying and challenging your inaccurate thinking processes, we can create a blueprint for recovery from social anxiety and/or performance-related panic attacks
- By identifying and challenging your inaccurate behaviour processes, we can measure your achievement milestones
- By bench-marking your achievements, you can create new memories
- By creating new memories, you can prove yourself to your harshest critic - you
- By convincing your harshest critic, you create new memory-precedents and confidence - based on evidence.
This is when you know you are well on the way to recovery.